Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Too many things to do, not enough time!

WARNING - This is my first blog to post.  I don't read blogs often therefore, I will just write whatever comes to my mind!
   
 These days are going by so fast and I never seem to get done 1/10th of what is planned!  The baby will be here in six weeks!  I am so excited and can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives.  I have all these "nesting' idea's however, I just never seem to have enough energy anymore.  Hopefully I will find some energy soon, because time is almost up!
     The kids are all doing so great and excited to find out if they will have a new sister or brother.   The girls and Papa Ernie will be flying here for two weeks in March.  I'm hoping they will have the chance to meet the baby before they leave.  :  )  Kylar and Dillon are deciding on what spring sports they want to play this year.  Right now they are deciding between Track & Field (my favorite), Baseball, or Martial Arts.  It looks like Kylar is leaning towards Martial Arts and Dillon is almost decided on Baseball.  The boys are also about to start training for the Flash Mob talent shows on Saturdays.  Looks like my days will even get busier!  I'm thinking that I have taken on too many online classes this semester given everything that will be going on this spring. 
     I'm working on Dillon's 6th party.  We were planning an Outlaw Party, however he is afraid the girls will not want to come if we have a boy theme.  His party will be at our house in two weeks. :  )
     The Women's Ministry at our Church gave Janelle and me a baby shower on Saturday.  Very nice ladies and nice essential gifts for our baby.

1 comment: