Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting, waiting, and oh yeah... more waiting!

I am not a patience person by no means.  I have to pray for patience every single day.  Phillipians 4:6 "Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything, tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers", has always been my go to comfort verse.  I am 17 days away from my due date, getting excited but as usual very anxious and ready to meet my new little baby!  I really can't believe that I have made it 9 months without knowing the sex of the baby.  All I have to do is ask my Dr. at any one of my many appointments and I would know right away.  The suspense is building even more so as I get closer to D-Day.

Ernie and the girls are here visiting for Spring Break.  The girls have really grown in the last 2.5 months!  Last week Jef was consumed in finals and I was busy getting caught up on my homework and finals as well.  The household has been busy (tons of laundry, dishes and cooking) keeping everything in order.  We have plans to visit the Winchester Mystery Mansion and the Monterey Bay Aquarium this coming week.  Hopefully all the walking will get things moving for me.  ; )

An update on Dillon's arm - He hasn't complained of his arm hurting since last Sunday.  On Monday we will go in to have the pin removed and a hard cast placed on.  He is a little nervous about getting the pin removed but happily awaiting a hard cast so he can get signatures like Kylar did last year on his cast.

I have a second interview scheduled on Monday as well after Dillon's appointment.  I am very shocked that this company is so interested in calling me back being that I am 9 months pregnant!  I keep reminding myself that if it is God's will for me to work then it will be the best for my family.  I do feel uneasy about placing the baby in daycare at 6 weeks old.  I worked when Kylar and Dillon were six weeks old, however, they were with a loving Grandmother and not a daycare center or stranger. 

I am happy that Charlie will be able to be here when the baby is born!  Sad that the rest of the family is so far away, but it makes it all the better that Charlie only lives 2 hours away! 

Love to all!!

1 comment:

  1. I SO wish I could be there sister! Love you and can't wait to know the sex eaither!

    ReplyDelete